الأربعاء، 22 يناير 2020

FC Barcelona News: 22 January 2020

Valencia CF v SD Eibar SAD - La Liga Photo by Quality Sport Images/Getty Images

Barcelona negotiating loan deal for Valencia striker Rodrigo Moreno | Sport

Barcelona are negotiating a loan deal for Valencia striker Rodrigo. The Spanish champions are willing to include a player in the deal but are aware it’s going to be a complicated transfer to pull off.

Setién forces Barça to train in deluge and Piqué reacts | AS

Quique Setien forced Barcelona to train during Storm Gloria on Tuesday and Gerard Pique was not too happy. The defender was overhead saying: “They’ve cancelled sessions for less in the past!”

Samper with SPORT: I would have liked to train under Quique Setien | Sport

Former Barcelona midfielder Sergi Samper has been talking to Sport and admitted he would have liked to play under Quique Setien. He said: “Without doubt. He’s a coach I really admire and I’ve still not been able to work with him.”

Barcelona’s attempts to sign Rodrigo will be met with obstacles | Marca

Barcelona will not find it easy to sign Rodrigo from Valencia. The Catalans do not want to meet his 60 million euro asking price, while Valencia don’t want Moussa Wague who Barca are willing to include in the deal. Time is also running out in the January window.

Adama: Return to Barcelona? I don’t have any hard feelings... | Sport

Adama Traore says he would be happy to return to Barcelona in the future but would also consider a move to Real Madrid. He explained: “Return to Barça? I don’t have any hard feelings, I have good memories. But if Madrid called me, I would think about it as well.”

Mbappe looking to Ronaldo, not Messi, for inspiration | Goal

Kylian Mbappe has been talking about how he will be unable to have the same career as Lionel Messi. He said: “It’s too late for me to carve out a career like Messi’s, I would have had to stay at Monaco. Without taking anything away from Messi, now I have to draw on Cristiano’s career for inspiration.”



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2NN3DJd

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.