الثلاثاء، 28 يناير 2020

De Jong should be doing better at Barca, says Gullit

Valencia CF v FC Barcelona - La Liga Photo by Quality Sport Images/Getty Images

The midfielder has come under scrutiny

Dutch footballing legend Ruud Gullit has suggested that Dutchman midfielder Frenkie de Jong could be playing better at Barcelona. Gullit said that despite playing decent this far, he could be doing much better and his play has been lackluster as of late.

“There are lots of stories about how great Frenkie is playing at Barcelona and I have my doubts in that respect,” he said.

”I think that, in reality, he’s not playing so well and that he can do a lot better. I’m saying this because I know he can do better. Frenkie has to play better.

”I still have confidence in him because it’s great to see that he’s connected, but I see what is happening.”

Ruud Gullit | Source

Gullit seems to think that the best way to get a fellow countryman to improve his play in his first season at a new club is to critique him publicly. We’ll see if that comes to fruition.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/316YC3N

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.