الجمعة، 21 سبتمبر 2018

Richarlison scouted by Barcelona - report

The Brazilian has caught the eye at Everton

Everton winger and newly crowned youngster of the Premier League, Richarlison, has been temped by a move to Barcelona as of late.

The 21-year-old’s displays at Everton this season have caused scouts to take a look at the South American star as a potential transfer target for the next couple years, according to Mundo Deportivo.

Now it’s also worth mentioning that Richarlison had a little interview with AS not so long ago when he talked about Barcelona and Real Madrid.

“You’re putting me in a tight spot there… (laughs). They [Real Madrid and Barcelona] are two giant clubs, the dream of any player. But I’ve just arrived at Everton and I’m happy,” he said.

“In the end, the next step will depend a lot on what I do here. So I’m hoping to do a lot of great things at Everton, win something important and return the confidence of the club and the fans. That’s my big motivation right now.”

Richarlison | Source

Of course, just about every player probably says that about Real and Barcelona. Everything is fine and dandy till PSG come and offer you an island instead of a salary.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2I8jYo4

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.