الأحد، 23 سبتمبر 2018

Pere Pons offers honest view on Lenglet red card

The Barcelona defender was sent off in the first half

Girona midfielder Pere Pons was happy to offer his view on his clash with Clement Lenglet which saw the Barcelona defender sent off the first half of the 2-2 draw at the Camp Nou on Sunday.

The two players came together on 34 minutes and Lenglet was dismissed after a VAR check. Pons reckons the Frenchman was unlucky and said he was fouled first.

“Yes, I received a knock (from the elbow) but when I got up, I said sorry to Lenglet and I offered my hand because the foul was against us at first and I thought it was my foul,” he said.

”No one is to blame and in the end it goes to a third party, to VAR. I didn’t notice the contact with the elbow.”

Source | Sport

Lenglet is now set for a spell on the sidelines after receiving a straight red card which will be a real disappointment for the Frenchman on his first La Liga start for Barcelona.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2DxtlPc

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.