الخميس، 20 سبتمبر 2018

Rakitic responds to Bartomeu’s contract comments

He just wants to make the fans happy

Ivan Rakitic doesn’t seem too concerned after president Josep Maria Bartomeu said the club would not be offering him a new contract this season.

The midfielder was asked about the situation after Tuesday’s Champions League win over PSV Eindhoven and spoke about how happy he was at the Camp Nou.

“I don’t want to ask for anything,” he said. “The only thing I want is to make the fans happy with me. I decided to stay here, because I am happy.

“If I tell you the truth, what happens will happen and from my side, nothing changes.

“I know that words don’t mean that much in football in general, what is important is how we are on the pitch. And I’m very happy. My family and I like it here and that’s the most important thing for me.”

Source | Sport

Rakitic’s current Barcelona deal runs until the summer of 2021 when he will be 33. His release clause stands at €125 million.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2DhiRDP

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.