الخميس، 27 سبتمبر 2018

Leganes goalkeeper says Barcelona are bad losers

The champions failed to congratulate their opponents at Butarque

Leganes goalkeeper Ivan Cuellar came out and criticized Barcelona players for being bad losers after their 2-1 loss on Wednesday.

“We are a humble side. but I like it when people who are used to winning lose, salute the other team and say congratulations, something Barcelona did not do to any of our players,” he said.

”None of the Barcelona players came after the game to speak to us, and I think that is an ugly gesture. I don’t think anyone noticed, but I wanted to say this.”

“When I got to my locker and I picked up my mobile, it was so heated up -- just like the Barca players were! I had lots of WhatsApp messages.

“I probably will not see the replays of the saves I made because the most important thing was the work that the team did. One knows perfectly well when one does a good job and when he does badly.”

Ivan Cuellar | Source

I’m sure Barcelona won’t remember this at all when they play once again.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2xUskeb

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.