الخميس، 20 سبتمبر 2018

Barcelona Pedrinho talks with Corinthians - report

PSG and Shakhtar Donetsk are also keen

Barcelona have reportedly opened talks with Corinthians over a move for attacking midfielder Pedrinho.

According to Goal’s Bruno Andrade, Corinthians want €25 million for the 20-year-old who has also attracted interest from Paris Saint-Germain and Shakhtar Donetsk.

This is not the first time that Barcelona have been linked with Pedrinho. There have been previous reports the club wanted to agree a purchase option with Corinthians.

Pedrinho talked about his future in an interview with Tifo Football back in May and didn’t seem all that interested in a move away yet.

“I want to make sure I am a first team regular at Corinthians for at least a couple of seasons,” he said.

“I am still yet to fully ensure my place in the team, and I want to spend time here before I consider moving anywhere else.”

The youngster has already apparently received a big offer, although he reckons he didn’t know which team it came from.

“I couldn’t tell you, to be honest. I don’t even know. I’m not ready to leave Corinthians and I certainly didn’t want to leave at that time and not for China. If I do leave Corinthians one day, I expect it to be for a European club, the aim for any player in Brazil.”

Barcelona have been busy signing Brazilians in the few transfer windows. They brought in Paulinho last summer, added Philippe Coutinho in January, and then signed Arthur and Malcom in July.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2NodEyB

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.