الجمعة، 21 سبتمبر 2018

Krzysztof Piatek responds to Barca rumours

He’s been dubbed the new Robert Lewandowski

Genoa striker Krzysztof Piatek has responded to speculation linking him with a move to Barcelona.

Reports have claimed Barca are checking out the Poland international as a possible replacement for Luis Suarez.

Piatek has four goals in three Serie A outings this season, but he does not believe reports of interest from Barcelona are true.

“That start of the season has been good, but I’m not thinking about it: I look forward and I’m already focused on the next match against Lazio,” he said.

“I can’t be compared to Lewandowski: he plays for Bayern Munich, myself at Genoa. I don’t think the links with Barcelona are true, even though I’ve heard about it…”

Source | Football Italia

Piatek only joined Genoa in June and has been an instant hit at the Italian side. He scored after 70 seconds on his debut in the Coppa Italia and then added another three goals.

He also scored on his first Serie A outing, taking six minutes to open the scoring in a 2-1 win over Empoli. If he continues his goalscoring form he may have clubs queueing up for him next summer.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2QPnF66

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.