السبت، 26 سبتمبر 2020

Trincao explains what Koeman wants from him at Barcelona

FC Barcelona v Elche CF - Joan Gamper Trophy Photo by Pedro Salado/Quality Sport Images/Getty Images

The Portugal star has been given plenty of advice from the coach

Francisco Trincao has been talking about what new manager Ronald Koeman has asked of him following his arrival at Barcelona.

Supporters are looking forward to seeing Trincao in action after some impressive performances for Braga in 2020 before making the switch to the Camp Nou.

Trincao will wear the No. 17 next season and says Koeman has told him just to be himself on the pitch for Barcelona.

“Koeman talks to me a lot and what he asks me most is that I be myself, that I try to score goals. I am a young player who still has to improve in all aspects, who has to analyze his games and who has to see what he is doing well and what he is doing wrong to evolve.”

The 21-year-old says he’s also become close to fellow new-boy Pedri since joining Barcelona, as the two players started pre-season training at the same time.

“I arrived in Barcelona earlier for the start of the preseason while most of the team was preparing for the Champions League in Lisbon. I was training while in Barcelona and the same thing happened to Pedri. We arrived together and we have become two people who have a very close relationship. But everyone has welcomed me perfectly.!

Source | La Vanguardia

After a bit of uncertainty over his future it looks as though Pedri will stay at Barcelona in 2020-21, as he’s been handed the no. 16 shirt ahead of the start of the new campaign.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2HwrYTr

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.