الثلاثاء، 22 سبتمبر 2020

Nelson Semedo sends goodbye message to Barcelona

FC Barcelona v Girona - Pre-Season Friendly Photo by Pedro Salado/Quality Sport Images/Getty Images

The full-back is off to Wolves

Nelson Semedo has sent a goodbye message to Barcelona ahead of a move to Premier League side Wolves.

The Portugal international is expected to complete a €30 million move to Molineux shortly and has taken to Instagram with a classy message to the Catalan giants.

“Thank you very much Barcelona for giving me the opportunity to live the dream of wearing this shirt, of playing in Camp Nou, of learning and enjoying the best in the world.

“Thank you for making me grow as a player and as a person. They were 3 wonderful years that I will never forget. Thank my colleagues, staff, fans and all the people who helped me since I arrived until today. I wish you the best luck in the world. Eternally grateful.”

Barcelona are now expected to spend the money received from Wolves on strengthening their squad before the close of the transfer window.

The Catalan giants are being tipped to bring in either Sergino Dest or Max Aarons as Semedo’s replacement, while Eric Garcia could also arrive from Manchester City.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2S2Unml

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.