الأربعاء، 23 سبتمبر 2020

Ansu Fati excited by promotion to Barcelona first team

FC Barcelona v Elche CF - Joan Gamper Trophy Photo by Alex Caparros/Getty Images

The 17-year-old has been officially promoted

Ansu Fati has offered his thoughts on being officially promoted to the Barcelona first team

The club announced on Wednesday that the 17-year-old had joined the senior squad and will wear the No. 22 shirt next season.

Fati’s buyout clause has also increased to €400 million, and the teenager admits he’s living the dream at the Camp Nou.

“It’s a dream come true for any kid that comes from La Masia. I am really happy. My family are too. And now I have to continue working like always to keep on improving.

“I am really excited. I want to improve day by day and learn from my team-mates. Every season is a test at Barca and I want to overcome this challenge.”

Source | FC Barcelona

The youngster’s promotion is a deserved reward for his superb season last time out when he made the breakthrough into the first team and broke a whole host of records.

Fati seems to have take everything in his stride so far, and let’s hope he can continue to impress next season under Ronald Koeman.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/32WJUyK

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.