الثلاثاء، 29 أكتوبر 2019

Vidal says he’s ‘not happy’ on the Barcelona bench

FC Barcelona v Inter: Group F - UEFA Champions League Photo by Etsuo Hara/Getty Images

But the Chilean will try to turn his situation around

Arturo Vidal has admitted he is not happy with his current bit-part role at Barcelona but is willing to work hard to try and force his way into the starting XI.

The Chilean has only made one La Liga start for Barca this season but has proved to be effective when coming on as a substitute.

However, that does not seem to be enough for the 32-year-old who has been talking about his current situation at the Camp Nou amid rumors of interest from Inter Milan.

“I will work hard to not leave this club and contribute to our seasonal objectives. But I’m not happy. Even if I’m trying to get through this situation and earn a place in the starting line-up.

“I have worked hard my whole career, my moment hasn’t arrived yet, but I’m calm, as I know it will.

“I don’t seem to be able to find an explanation. There are different ways to look at football, these are the decisions a coach must take. I try to help the squad when I’m called upon.”

Source | El Mercurio

Vidal has a chance of starting on Tuesday against Real Valladolid as Arthur has been given a breather and been left out of the squad.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2WngTrj

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.