الجمعة، 25 أكتوبر 2019

Messi wouldn’t swap anything in his career for World Cup win

France v Argentina: Round of 16 - 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia Photo by Jean Catuffe/Getty Images

The Barcelona captain has been talking trophies

Lionel Messi seems to love giving interviews at the moment and has been talking to TyC Sports about his career as a whole.

The Argentina international has spoken about how he would have loved to have lifted the World Cup with Argentina but wouldn’t swap it for what he has already won in his career.

“I would’ve loved to be a world champion,” he saud.

”But I don’t think I would change anything else in my career to be one. This is what I was given, what God gave me. It is what it is.

”I couldn’t dream of everything that I experienced after. It was far bigger than anything I could’ve imagined.”

Source | TyC Sports (via Marca)

The closest Messi came to winning the World Cup was at the 2014 World Cup when the Albiceleste were beaten 1-0 by Germany in the final. The next World Cup is in Qatar in 2022 but it remains to be seen if Messi will be at the tournament.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2qJ6avr

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.