الأحد، 27 أكتوبر 2019

Messi talks Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Luis Suarez

Slavia Praha v FC Barcelona: Group F - UEFA Champions League Photo by TF-Images/Getty Images

The Barcelona captain has been talking strikers

Lionel Messi knows a thing or too about scoring goals and has been talking about the best strikers he’s ever seen.

The Barcelona captain reckons Ronaldo Nazario is the best striker he’s ever seen play the game but also talked about what it’s like to play with Ronaldinho and Luis Suarez.

“Ronaldo [Nazario] was a phenomenon, Of all the strikers I ever saw, he was the best. He was unbelievable,” he said.

“Rondaldinho helped me a lot. I came into the dressing room at 16-17 years of age, seeing all those footballing giants made it tough.

”But he mentored me and made me feel comfortable, and I loosed up. Afterwards on the pitch, I always looked for him but we didn’t have many years to enjoy together. Besides, we didn’t play as much at that time. I would have liked to play more with Ronaldinho.”

”I have played five years with Luis Suárez. Playing every three days, you get used to each other and play by heart. We have children of the same age, spend our lives together every day, and the relationship is growing ever stronger.”

Source | TyC Sports (via AS)

Messi was also asked about his favourite goals and opted for Champions League goals against Manchester United in the final, versus Real Madrid in the semi-finals and those he put past Manuel Neuer in the win over Bayern Munich in 2015.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/332SY2E

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.