الخميس، 31 أكتوبر 2019

Barça take next step with Cruzeiro midfielder Ederson  - report

Corinthians v Cruzeiro - Brasileirao Series A 2019 Photo by Miguel Schincariol/Getty Images

The youngster has spoken about the reported interest

Barcelona are reportedly very interested and moving forward with transfer negotiations with Ederson. Barcelona delegate Eric Abidal is in Brazil apparently meeting with his agent Cesar Godoy.

“So far, my agents haven’t told me anything about the situation,” he said. “For that reason, there’s not much to talk about until I am told anything.

”If it is true, then I’m happy for the recognition. But it’s not the moment to think about leaving. It’s necessary to be 100 percent focused on Cruzeiro. I want to help the club which has given me so many chances. I want to be 100 percent here and that’s what I am doing and will keep on doing.”

Ederson | Source

The move would be an obvious upgrade for Ederson, whose contract runs till 2023. Right now, Cruzeiro own 50 percent of his rights while another 40 percent are Deportivo Brasil’s.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2N5ACZE

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.