الثلاثاء، 25 يونيو 2019

Umtiti aiming to be at ‘200 per cent’ for Barca next season

The centre-back says last season was ‘complicated’

Barcelona defender Samuel Umtiti has been talking about his injury problems last season and how he is aiming to be at “200 per cent” for the club next season.

The centre-back missed a large chunk of the campaign with knee trouble and seemed to slip behind Clement Lenglet in the pecking order at the Camp Nou.

Umtiti returned to action at the end of the season, and played for France in their Euro 2020 qualifiers, and is looking forward to the new campaign.

“It was a complicated season, but now I am better. I knew the injury was going to trouble me because I felt it during the World Cup,” he said.

”I was able to play again towards the end of the season and get some good feeling back, and now I am going to prepare for the new season and I aim to be at 200 percent.”

Source | Hypebeast

There have been rumors that Umtiti is one of several players Barca could be willing to sell this summer to try and cut the wage bill. However, Umtiti made it clear what he thinks about being at Barca saying he thinks “it is the best possible place to live and play football.”



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://bit.ly/2KEGwAT

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.