الثلاثاء، 25 يونيو 2019

Coutinho ‘does not know’ what will happen with his future

The Brazilian wants to learn from last season

Philippe Coutinho has been talking about his future again and still seems unsure if he will remain at Barcelona next season.

The Brazilian says he has always wanted to succeed at the Camp Nou and is hoping to learn from a difficult season at the club.

There have been rumors already the club are willing to offload Coutinho in the summer transfer window, but the 27-year-old says he does not know what will happen.

“I have a contract with Barcelona. It was always my will to succeed in this club, but now I am totally concentrated here

”Many things that come out in the media are simply not true but as for my future we do not know what is going to happen, that is the truth.

“Honestly, it wasn’t a good season. It didn’t produce what I wanted, it didn’t go as I hoped. But I hope it serves me as an example, as a lesson so that I want more, concentrate even more to be able to succeed.

”Whether a good or bad season it doesn’t change anything. The desire to win is always the same, or maybe even more so.”

Source | AS

Coutinho has been in good form for Brazil at the Copa America so far, helping Tite’s side finish top of Group A. They go on to play Paraguay in the quarter-finals on Thursday.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://bit.ly/2ZR9wJf

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.