الثلاثاء، 25 يونيو 2019

Andre Gomes joins Everton for €25m

The midfielder is staying at Goodison Park

Barcelona have confirmed that midfielder Andre Gomes has joined Everton in a deal worth €25 million.

The 25-year-old spent last season on loan with the Toffees and has now signed for the club on a permanent basis.

Gomes has penned a five-year deal with the Premier League club and has spoken about his delight at making the move.

“I’m really happy to sign the contract with Everton – it wasn’t hard to decide, it was an easy decision and I’m very happy to have made it,” he said.

“I know the Club made a massive effort to sign me and I’m very happy and thankful to them. I said during the year that I felt part of a family and that is the most important thing to me.

“Last year was a really good experience for me. I just wanted to feel part of something special and I found it here. It was good for me in that moment and right now, after signing for Everton, it’s even better.”

Source | Evertontv

The Portuguese star joined Barcelona from Valencia in 2016 but the move never really worked out. Let’s wish him all the best for the future at Everton.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://bit.ly/2X1ZMKc

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.