الاثنين، 28 مايو 2018

Umtiti emphasizes his love for Barca

Barcelona’s future is bright, one of those future bright spots is French defender Samuel Umtiti. The center back has a low release clause of only 60 million euros, which means that the sharks of England and other large clubs have expressed interest in Umtiti.

However, the good thing is that Umtiti has expressed his desire to continue playing for Barcelona. In a recent pre-World Cup interview he discussed what it would take for him to leave.

“I’m at a club that allowed me to realise my dream of playing there,” Umtiti told L’Equipe.

”I’m still under contract at the moment. So for me to leave, either they throw me out the door or I decide to leave [laughs].”

Samuel Umtiti | Source

It remains to be seen how long Umtiti will be at Barcelona, but if his development continues and his attitude remains the same, it could be for some time.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2siP7gY

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.