الاثنين، 28 مايو 2018

Suarez brushes off Barcelona exit rumours

Luis Suarez has been talking ahead of the World Cup and was asked about speculation that he could leave Barcelona this summer.

Barca’s pursuit of Antoine Griezmann has led to a few whispers that Suarez may need to depart to accommodate the Frenchman but the Uruguayan didn’t seem too bothered.

He also went on to discuss the World Cup and is hoping to have a better experience this time around after, well we all remember what happened last time in Brazil don’t we?

“I’m focused on the World Cup and I’ve not noticed rumors about my leaving Barcelona,” he said.

“Any player dreams of being able to play and live a World Cup, and it’s already happened to me in South Africa 2010 and Brazil 2014. I arrive with other expectations, with other players and other sensations and am motivated to go far at the World Cup.

“The games are played at a very high level but I have matured a lot. I have experience and I understand how the World Cup is. However, my style of play is the same as it always has been. I can’t change that.”

Source | Sport

Suarez’s Uruguay have been drawn in Group A and will face hosts Russia, Saudi Arabia and Egypt, so they will be expected to make it through to the knockout stages at least.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2IS3hN4

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.