الثلاثاء، 15 مايو 2018

Iniesta: I get the feeling I want to be a coach

Andres Iniesta has been talking about his future and says he’s starting to get the feeling he’d like to become a coach in the future.

The midfielder has still not confirmed his next destination but told Onda Cero’s El Transistor programme he’s probably going to head to either China or Japan.

However, when the 34-year-old does finally hang up his boots a coaching career could well be on the cards.

“I hope in the future I can come back to Barcelona because this is my home and I’ve been really happy here.

“I’m starting to get the feeling I want to be a coach, but I still want to enjoy football for many years.”

Source | Football Espana

Xavi has already announced he wants to coach in the future and it sounds as though Iniesta’s future lies in the same direction.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2jVLJok

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.