الخميس، 17 مايو 2018

Griezmann refuses to answer questions about his future

Antoine Griezmann did the business yet again for Atletico Madrid on Wednesday night as he scored twice as Diego Simeone’s side beat Marseille 3-0 to lift the Europa League.

It was a fine performance from the Frenchman who lived up to all the pre-match hype by scoring twice with two clinical finishes.

The speculation surrounding a possible move to Barcelona continues and reporters were eager to ask Griezmann about his future after the game.

The 27-year-old wasn’t having any of it though and simply refused to discuss where he thinks he’ll be playing his football next season.

“I think now is not the moment to talk about my future, I just want to enjoy myself after my performance, after winning a trophy and I want to celebrate with the fans,” he said.

”Simeone has taught me a lot, he made me become a better player and I hope I can keep improving every year, in every game. I owe a lot to Simeone and my team-mates.”

Source | Sky Sports

His comments will only fuel rumors that he’s heading to the Camp Nou this summer, and it’s looking increasingly likely that he will be leaving Atletico at the end of the season.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2L6e5bO

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.