الثلاثاء، 15 مايو 2018

Messi says Neymar moving to Real Madrid would be terrible

Lionel Messi has given an interview to TyC Sports and he was asked all about the speculation linking Neymar with a move to Real Madrid.

The Argentine said what we’re probably all thinking, that it would be “terrible” to see Neymar playing for los Blancos and that it would be tough on Barca supporters.

He also spoke a little but about his GOAT status and said he’s not really bothered about being the best ever.

“It would be terrible to see Neymar at Real Madrid because of everything he means to Barcelona. It would be a big blow for all the fans,” Messi told TyC Sports.

“I’m not interested in being the best ever. I’ve never said that I am, not first, second, third, or fourth.

“Every time I start a new year I try to improve myself, win everything, leave everything on the pitch, and give all I have both for my team-mates and for myself.”

Source | AS

Speculation over Neymar just keeps on going. The Brazilian has said he’s “a bit bored” about talk of a move to Real Madrid or even Manchester United but you can bet it’s not about to stop anytime soon.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2rKiVn7

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.