الأربعاء، 23 مايو 2018

Alba offers Griezmann advice on Barca move

The topic of Antoine Griezmann just won’t go away at the moment and Barcelona full-back Jordi Alba is the latest to be quizzed about the Frenchman.

Some reports have claimed Griezmann is torn over the move, and he was left in tears at the weekend after being whistled by Atletico supporters when he came on as a substitute.

Alba says he found it tough to leave Valencia before his move to the Camp Nou but says Griezmann would be great for Barcelona.

“Those things depend on the club, on which the two clubs agree, and on the player. I made the decision to go to the best club in the world, which is Barcelona, ​​which I thought was the best for me.

“It hurt me a lot to leave Valencia because I love it very much, the fans loved me very much, and I was very happy there. I guess Griezmann will have the same feelings, but I can say that much. I do not know if he wants to come because I have not talked to him. But I think any player wants to progress and here it would be very good.

“He is a player who associates well, has a goal, can play in several top positions and would be a great signing for us, but it would depend on him and the clubs.”

Source | Mundo Deportivo

Barcelona players certainly seem to be doing their bit to help convince Griezmann to head to Camp Nou.

Luis Suarez started it all off saying the club are proud to bring in players of Griezmann’s quality, while Lionel Messi said he liked Griezmann after Sunday’s game as he’s one of the best players in the world.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2s5INct

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.