الأربعاء، 23 مايو 2018

Jordi Alba: I Want Liverpool To Win the Champions League

The fullback was honest about wishing Real Madrid loses.

Barcelona left-back Jordi Alba was honest speaking of which team he favors in the UEFA Champions League final :“I want Liverpool to win.”

The English side will face off against Real Madrid in Kiev this weekend. “All culés want for Real Madrid to lose, same as all madridistas want Barça to lose,” Alba said. “It’s a law of nature and that’s the way it should be.”

“I will watch the final and I hope the best wins, because I also don’t want to be dramatic. It’s a game and I will sleep the same whatever happens.”

Still, Alba recognized that a lot of his national teammates play for Madrid. He claimed that their relationship is good, adding that the atmosphere in the Spanish dressing room “is extremely good.”



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2GIerSR

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.