الخميس، 20 أكتوبر 2016

Barcelona's Luis Suárez presented with European Golden Boot

Luisito is golden!

Luis Suárez' incredible 2015/16 season was rewarded on Thursday.

The Barcelona striker received on Thursday the Golden Boot Award, given to the top scorer in European football leagues at the end of every season. This is the second time Suárez has won the Golden Boot, having shared it with Cristiano Ronald in 2014.

The Uruguayan basically won La Liga for Barça at the end of last season, scoring 11 goals in the final five games to keep the Blaugrana in first place. Suárez finished with 40 league goals, the best tally of his career, and got the Golden Boot as a reward for his phenomenal season.

Humble guy that he is, Luisito thanked his teammates and his family for the Award:

"First of all I want to thank Barca, for giving me the opportunity to complete this dream. Then my teammates because they're participants in all my goals and all my achievements, both collectively and personally. This award is more theirs than mine. Thanks to the manager and his staff for having confidence in me from the beginning, despite some of the things I was going through.

It's a dream that these two (his children) can deliver this award to me."

Source: Diario Sport

Congratulations, Pistolero!!!



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/2eVdxJ2

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.