السبت، 28 مايو 2016

Despite Bacelona rumors, Arsenal defender Bellerín 'only interested in Euro 2016'

Arsenal full-back Héctor Bellerín is on Barcelona's shortlist of potential replacements for Dani Alves, but he's not really thinking about the rumors.

The young defender is currently training with the Spanish national team in preparation for Euro 2016 this summer, and he gave a radio interview in which he was asked about the Barça rumors. His answer is simple: talk to my agent, please.

"Well, the truth is that right now this does not interest me, because I am focused on the national team.For those things I have an agent who deals with off-the-field issues. When you have a good season, news like this always emerges.

"I am very misinformed about it, these are questions for my agent, but I am happy to attract the interest of such big clubs, that's always nice. I have said it before: I am very happy where I am and I do not think about anything else than the national team."

"These things, until they come, you never know what to do. My agent does this job. I do not know very well what's happening at Barcelona. If Alves leaves they will need a new right-back, but there are a lot of good players around Europe."

Source: Cadena Cope via FourFourTwo

I don't know if I'm reading this wrong, but he's not leaving or staying. It's all about his agent. What if his agent wants a Barcelona move? Does Bellerín go?



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/1shikak

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.