السبت، 21 يوليو 2018

Yerry Mina offers fresh update on his Barcelona future

The centre-back admits he has offers

Yerry Mina has offered a fresh update on his future but has refused to confirm if he will be playing at Barcelona next season.

There’s been plenty of rumors about the centre-back’s future after he played a starring role for Colombia at the World Cup.

Everton are just one of several clubs to be linked with Mina, and his agent has revealed he’s been in contact with the Premier League club.

Mina, who only arrived at the Camp Nou in January, also admits he has offers to leave the club.

“I have offers but I want to succeed at Barça,” he said.

“Now I am enjoying my vacation and when the time comes I will decide with my family the best for everyone.”

Source | Mundo Deportivo

It seems as though Mina is waiting to hear from Barcelona before he makes a decision on his future. He’s not due back at the club just yet though, and he’ll miss the club’s pre-season tour of the US due to his involvement in the World Cup.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2mwdVPX

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.