الأربعاء، 25 يوليو 2018

De Jong: ‘Everyone knows there is interest’ from Barça

The 21-year-old has spoken about his situation

Frenkie De Jong seems to be the one Barcelona transfer rumor that will last the entire summer until he is either signed by the Catalans or stays at Ajax once the window finally shuts. The 21-year-old is one of the main targets for Ernesto Valverde thanks to his ability to play in defense and midfield, and the young Dutchman opened up on the rumors.

Speaking to Voetbal International after Ajax defeated Sturm Graz on Wednesday’s Champions League qualifying first leg, De Jong admitted he knows about Barça’s interest, but also hinted that the constant reports coming from Spain are starting to frustrate him.

“I am an Ajax player, so I can not say much about it at the moment, but of course there is interest, everyone knows that, as I say: I am an Ajax player.

“[On transfer rumors] In the beginning it’s nice, but gradually I think: pff, now I do not need it anymore, they can write what they want, that’s not me, but now it’s not that I think: ah, nice. ”

Source: Football-Oranje

Ajax have made it clear multiple times that De Jong will not be sold this summer, but it seems like this story will continue to be updated until the end of August. Maybe beyond that.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2v7ONTB

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.