الاثنين، 23 يوليو 2018

Sarri confident Willian will stay at Chelsea

The boss spoke about the Brazilian on Monday

Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri spoke about Willian’s future on Monday after his first game in charge of the Blues ended in a 1-0 win over Perth Glory.

The Italian was unsurprisingly asked about the futures of several of his players who have all been linked with a move away from Stamford Bridge this summer.

“I would like to talk to the person face by face, I don’t like to talk to the person by telephone.

“I don’t know, it depends on the club. It is clear from me that it is a pleasure to have Courtois, to have Willian, to have Hazard.

“But it doesn’t depend on me. So we have to wait. I am confident.”

Source | Football.London

Sarri also said the trio are due back at Chelsea at the end of July. The Premier League transfer window shuts on Thursday, August 9, that’s earlier than usual as clubs voted for it to close before the start of the new season.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2A6a4ms

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.