الجمعة، 27 يوليو 2018

Malcom “very happy” to realize ‘childhood dream’

The Brazilian spoke at his presentation

Barcelona took advantage of training in the Nike headquarters in Portland, Oregon as part of their United States tour to present their newest signing, 21-year-old Brazilian winger Malcom, who joined the club from Bordeaux after a bizarre saga involving AS Roma.

The player spoke at his presentation on Thursday and spoke about realizing a “childhood dream” of playing for Barça, being teammates with Lionel Messi and more.

“I’m very happy with all my heart and this is a dream I’ve had since I was a child. It’s hard to get to a club like Barça and I hope to bring a lot of joy to the fans. With all my heart, I will try to do my best.

“I was always relaxed, because my representatives took care of everything, like contracts.

“I had the opportunity to play for Barça and it’s something I wanted to do as a child, so that’s why I chose this club.

“Also, I wanted to play with the best players in the world. Messi is the best of them, a legend, and I hope I can learn a lot from him.”

Source: Football-Espana

He surely seems very excited about the opportunity, and as strange as the circumstances of his arrival might be, he’s a good player and will have plenty of chances to show his talent. Good luck, kid!



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2uSd8h6

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.