الثلاثاء، 24 يوليو 2018

Malcom can’t wait to get started at Barca

The Brazilian is looking forward to meeting his new team-mates

Malcom has given his first interview since sealing a switch to Barcelona and says he can’t wait to get started.

The Brazilian has arrived in a bit of a shock move. The 21-year-old looked set to join Roma only for Barcelona to snap him up at the last minute.

“I feel like this is a unique experience, I feel really happy,” he said.

“It’s a dream come true, to come to a club, the biggest in the world. I hope to make the fans happy. I’m really looking forward to meeting my team-mates. Meeting each one of them, to talk to them and find out more about the way we play.

“I’m really excited and in a hurry to get started. It’s difficult to explain my feelings.”

Source | FC Barcelona

The club have already confirmed that Malcom will take part in their pre-season tour of the US, so hopefully we won’t have to wait too long to see him in action.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2A8v1wV

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.