الخميس، 18 سبتمبر 2014

Luis Enrique has "blind faith" in entire squad

Barcelona coach Luis Enrique made a successful Champions League debut as a coach, leading his team to a 1-0 victory against APOEL Nicosia. The boss was happy after the match, despite being criticized by some for rotating the squad and making numerous changes in the starting lineup in all four matches he has coached so far.


Here's some news for those: HE DOESN'T CARE. And he made it clear:




"I'm loyal to my ideas and concepts. At the end of the season, you can judge if I'm right or wrong by the number of trophies I've won, but I will not stop making a lot of changes. We need to have a strong squad. We're better with 25 than with 13."




That's a man who stands for what he believes in. He also says he has blind faith in his players....






from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/1wKDwVA

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.