الأحد، 29 أغسطس 2021

Gavi the ‘happiest kid in the world’ after Barca debut

FC Barcelona v Getafe CF - LaLiga Santander
Photo by Alex Caparros/Getty Images

The 17-year-old came on against Getafe

Barcelona teenager Gavi could not hide his delight after making his La Liga debut for the Catalan giants in Sunday’s win over Getafe at the Camp Nou.

Gavi replaced Sergi Roberto on 74 minutes and enjoyed a bright cameo for Ronald Koeman’s men in midfield.

The youngster, who only turned 17 at the start of the month, spoke after the game and admitted it was a dream to play for the club.

“Right now I am the happiest kid in the world, since I was little I had that dream of making my debut in La Liga at the Camp Nou and today I have been able to achieve it.

“A thousand things are going through my head, I was a little nervous, I went to do it the best I could. At times like this I remember my family, my friends, all the coaches, La Masía, especially Sergi Milá, who helped me a lot throughout my career.”

Source | Barca TV

Nico Gonzalez also appeared late on for Barcelona and Koeman had praise for both youngsters after the final whistle.

The Dutchman told reporters, “When they came on we were much better positionally. I am really happy with how they played and with their character”



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/3ypkZAt

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.