الخميس، 29 أبريل 2021

Koeman baffled by red card against Granada

FC Barcelona v Granada CF - La Liga Santander
Photo by Pedro Salado/Quality Sport Images/Getty Images

The coach was sent off in the second half

FinalizeRonald Koeman was pretty baffled to be shown a red card during Thursday’s shock defeat to Granada in La Liga at the Camp Nou.

The Barcelona boss was sent from the touchline in the second half, shortly after Darwin Machis has equalized for the visitors.

Koeman spoke about the decision after the match but insisted he had done nothing wrong.

“I don’t understand the reason for my red card. I didn’t say anything bad about him nor did I insult him...but hey, if the fourth official wants to be the star of the night, then very well.

“I said something to the referee and he answered me in a way that had disrespected me, and I answered him back. But I did not insult him or anything.”

Source | Marca

Apparently, Koeman was sent off for saying “what a character” to the referee...

Things then went from bad to worse for Barcelona as Jorge Molina popped up with the winner to hand Granada a first ever win at the Camp Nou.

The result also delivers a big blow to Barca’s titles hopes with the defeat leaving the team in third place with five games left to play.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2QFEhBK

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.