الأربعاء، 21 أبريل 2021

Coutinho admits ‘recovery is slow’ following knee surgery

ESP: FC Barcelona - SD Eibar. La Liga Santander
Photo by Pressinphoto/Icon Sport via Getty Images

The Brazilian has not played since December

Philippe Coutinho (remember him?) has offered an update on his recovery from knee surgery and admits that it’s slow going at present.

The Brazilian went under the knife in January and was originally scheduled to be out for another three months. However, his recovery has not gone according to plan and he had another operation at the start of April.

It’s still not clear when Coutinho might be back in action, but he’s offered some insight with a post on social media.

He wrote: “Every day is a new battle, demanding my best! Recovery is slow, requires patience and dedication. Challenges always motivate me. I am working hard and I am convinced that I will return to the best of my ability doing what I love the most. GOD is with me and I am sure those who love me and my work are too! Thanks for all the positivity sent.”

It seems we won’t see Coutinho in a Barcelona shirt again this season and he’s also a doubt for Brazil’s Copa America campaign.

Speculation also continues about Coutinho’s future at the Camp Nou with the latest rumors suggesting Everton could be keen to bring another Barca flop to Goodison Park.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2QPjE5K

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.