السبت، 27 مارس 2021

Todibo: It sucks to go to Barca and not play

OGC Nice v Olympique de Marseille - Ligue 1
Photo by John Berry/Getty Images

The defender has been talking about the Catalan giants

Jean-Clair Todibo has been talking about his time at Barcelona and has once again lamented the lack of opportunities he was given at the Camp Nou.

The French defender is currently on loan at Nice. He moved back back to the Ligue 1 sdde in January after making no impression at Benfica in the first half of the season.

Todibo’s already made seven appearances in the French top flight and made it clear how much he enjoys playing.

“It sucks to go to Barcelona and not play. I would rather wear the CS Sedan Ardennes shirt and play than go to Barcelona and not play. Already you suffer less criticism at Sedan.

“The presentation at Barcelona, ​​it’s madness, but I only played five games, it’s bogus in real life. I won a La Liga (in 2019), but I didn’t help the team, I played when we had won the title!

“Abidal saw me as Piqué’s replacement. I played two games, then Valverde told me that I was the fourth defender but that I was going to have to prove in the preseason. Umtiti got hurt. I did the right thing, but I am not given my chance.

“I’m not asking to play the Clásico, but make me play matches, I think I have the level to play against Leganés, with all the respect I have for them. I waited 2 months to play against Inter Milan and I understood that I had to leave.”

Source | L’Equipe

Todibo’s comments suggest he’s not particularly interested in coming back to Barcelona unless he’s going to play regularly. He could end up staying at Nice if he impresses during his loan spell. The transfer included a purchase option set at €8.5 million, plus €7 million in variables.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2NYgLi3

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.