الأربعاء، 31 مارس 2021

Ansu Fati opens up on injury problems

FC Barcelona v Real Betis - LaLiga Santander
Photo by Urbanandsport /NurPhoto via Getty Images

The youngster’s offered an update on social media

Barcelona teenager Ansu Fati has taken to Instagram to offer an update on his injury situation as he recovers from knee surgery.

Fati’s been out since November and it had been hoped he’d be back before the end of the season but there’s still no idea of when he will return to first-team action.

Indeed there have been reports instead that he’s suffered a series of setbacks and suggestions he may require further surgery.

Here’s what he’s had to say.

“A few years ago I had a serious injury, a fractured tibia and fibula, I spent almost a year without being able to play. There were many days of suffering and pain, but also a lot of learning, it helped me to appreciate the little details. With my family and all the professionals who helped me at that time, I promised myself to keep going and work harder than ever to do what I like the most !! Unfortunately, now I have to live a similar situation, which I will face with the same mentality. I want to thank all those people who follow me and support me on a daily basis. Football is my life and no matter how many obstacles there are, I will always have the illusion of continuing to fight for my dreams …”

Let’s hope Ansu recovers fully and comes back even stronger whenever he’s ready to return.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/39w7DIW

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.