الاثنين، 22 مارس 2021

Sergino Dest praises Koeman’s new system at Barcelona

Real Sociedad v FC Barcelona - La Liga Santander
Photo by David S. Bustamante/Soccrates/Getty Images

The youngster is enjoying his new role

US International and Barcelona youngster Sergino Dest seems pretty satisfied with Ronald Koeman’s new system. Barca’s recent performances, sans Champions League, have been quite consistent. Dest chatted this week about Koeman and a few other topics.

“This system is really good for me and is going well for the team,” he said. “I have more space and I am more involved. I am really comfortable, playing almost as a winger, and it’s really easy for me to play in this team.

“I am really happy. It’s incredible to win 6-1 against a great opponent. I am also happy to score two goals and to help the team. It was the first time I’ve scored in La Liga and the sensations are really good.”

Dest | Source

Dest and the Barca squad are clearly continuing to get more comfortable on the pitch in Koeman’s system. It’s nice to see the young players continuing to get so much game time.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2NGOoVD

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.