الجمعة، 26 مارس 2021

Ousmane Dembele is reportedly a massive Leeds fan

Real Sociedad v FC Barcelona - La Liga Santander
Photo by David S. Bustamante/Soccrates/Getty Images

According to striker Patrick Bamford

Well, you could’ve given me all day to guess what I’d be writing about this morning, and I wouldn’t have guessed it would be this.

According to a recent interview with the club’s podcast, Leeds United forward Patrick Bamford said that he was aware of a certain Barcelona man who was a pretty big fan of the club.

It turns out that Leeds team-mate Ilan Meslier wanted shirts from Bamford and Kalvin Phillips to send to the Barcelona star.

“After the Fulham game he was like ‘I need your shirt please’ “I said ‘yeah, it’s fine. Who for?’ He said ‘Ah, Dembele’. I said ‘wait, who?’. He said ‘the guy from Barcelona’.

“I was like ‘what, he wants my shirt?’ and he was like ‘yeah, he wants yours and Kalvin’s shirts because he’s a massive fan of Leeds and watches every game’.

“I was like ‘you serious?’ and I said ‘okay, but you’ve got to get me his shirt then in return’, so he FaceTimed me at midnight the other day and showed me this Barcelona shirt that says ‘to my bro Bamford, from Dembele’”.

Bamford | Source

This is so strange I’m almost certain it's true. Ousmane Dembele, Leeds United superfan.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/31l2Eq7

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.