الاثنين، 19 مارس 2018

Verratti denies yet another Barcelona rumor

It’s been enough time in between Marco Verratti denying another Barcelona move right? Well I hope so, because in an interview recently Verratti denied that he would want to move to the Camp Nou.

“I’ve read that Raiola has offered me to Barcelona. It’s not true. I’ve talked with my chiefs, they know what I think about PSG. I want to stay, I’ve decided to stay. I want to win something important with PSG, I’ve grown here as a man and as a footballer. There is an ambitious project here, I hope my team-mates have the same idea. You can’t cancel everything because of a defeat. Neymar? You need great players if you want to achieve great wins. With Neymar it would be easier.”

Marco Verratti | La Gazzetta dello Sport (via Calciomercato.com)

So Verratti denies yet another move to Barcelona, perhaps it’s time to move on to another midfielder to pawn after, or simply just wait till PSG buys someone else to replace Verratti and then Barcelona can swoop in.

Whatever perspective you take on the Verratti “situation” if you can call it that, there’s something here for you. Either more proof Verratti isn’t coming to Barcelona or if you really love him, you can say that he singles out that he wants to “win something important” with PSG. Which we all know probably won’t happen.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/2ICkv1a

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.