السبت، 17 مارس 2018

Messi: I’m trying to be a less selfish player

Lionel Messi has given a rare interview to America TV’s La Cornisa programme and had some pretty interesting things to say.

The Argentine basically explained how his game has changed over the years and how he tries to be more of a team player and less selfish.

“Before, I tried to steal the ball and make my play,” he said.

”Now, I try to make the team play more, pass the ball more and not be so defining or selfish.

”I try to move the team from another position. I run the same as I always did, but in a different way.”

Messi has certainly racked up the assists in La Liga this season, he leads the way with 12 assists in 27 league outings.

He also has 24 goals, as well as hitting the woodwork countless times, in what has been another stunning campaign for the little genius.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/2DA2gG9

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.