الأربعاء، 28 مارس 2018

Justin Kluivert hopes to be at Barca ‘within seven years’

Justin Kluivert just keeps on being linked with a move to Barcelona and he’s admitted that the Catalan giants are his dream club.

Kluivert’s father Patrick spent six years at the Camp Nou and he’s openly admitted he’d like to see his son follow in his footsteps.

Kluivert Jr has now admitted the same and plans to arrive in Barcelona some time between now and 2025 apparently.

“But Barcelona is my dream club. Within seven years, I would like to be at Barcelona. But before that I would like to play in England as well. I really like that competition [the Premier League] and I would like to play there.”

Source | Goal

The 18-year-old has seven goals and four assists for Ajax this term and made his Netherlands debut during his country’s 3-0 win over Portugal on Tuesday.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2ut8at8

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.