الثلاثاء، 20 مارس 2018

Arthur: Neymar recommended Barca move

Barcelona’s future signing Arthur Melo spoke this week about how he became interested in Barcelona and more. One of the highlighted aspects was that apparently Neymar was one of the key voices in Arthur’s ear about Barcelona. According to Arthur, Neymar praised the city and the club when Arthur discussed the potential move with him.

“When the stories started coming out about Barça’s rumoured interest, I had a short conversation with Neymar with the national team,” Arthur said.

”I asked him about Barcelona and he only had praise for the club and the city. He recommended Barcelona to me.”

Arthur Melo | Sport

Arthur then spoke about how happy he was that things ended well with Gremio and his working to make the Brazilian World Cup squad.

“I am happy that the negotiations ended well for me and for Gremio, the club of my heart. I wanted to help them and I feel happy about the result of the operation.

”If I have to join Barça sooner, then we will have to resolve it together. Right now I am 100 percent. I wouldn’t have returned until I was totally recovered and I am. I’m working hard to make the [Brazil] squad for the World Cup.”

Arthur Melo | Sport



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/2FNJ5P8

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.