الاثنين، 26 مارس 2018

Messi says he feels good and wants to play against Spain

Lionel Messi has confirmed he wants to play against Spain at the Wanda Metropolitano on Tuesday despite concerns over a hamstring injury.

The Barcelona star missed Friday’s win over Italy because of the problem and admitted he had been carrying it for a while.

However, he’s now spoken about tomorrow’s game and says he wants to play but it will depend on how he’s feeling.

“My idea is to play against Spain, there’s only missing the last training session to see how I’ll be. I wanted to play against Italy but I trained normally yesterday, I felt good and hope to play.”

Source | Fox Sports

If Messi does play Barcelona will be watching the game nervously and praying he doesn’t make the problem worse ahead of the run-in.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2uk9EWR

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.