السبت، 24 مارس 2018

Deulofeu: It’s my fault I didn’t prove myself at Barca

Gerard Deulofeu has given a pretty revealing interview where he has admitted he did not do enough to prove himself at Barcelona this season before being loaned to Watford.

The winger also says it will be hard to return to Barcelona although he’s not sure yet what the future holds.

“I think it will be very difficult to go back. You don’t have to be too clever to know that if Barcelona loaned me to another team it’s because they have little interest in me.

“I was also in agreement that I had to leave because I hadn’t played for a month and a half and things weren’t working. I want to play and be happy. I am not happy being on the bench, like most players.

“A lot it is my fault. At the end of the day, it’s me who has to earn the right to play more. I think I was better off the bench than when I had the chance to start games. I know I didn’t prove myself. I believe in myself more than ayone, but I recognise I was not consistent.

“I told the boss when I left on loan ‘a lot of this is my fault because you have given me the opportunities I wanted.’”

Source | Esports COPE (via Sport)

Deulofeu started pretty brightly at Watford but picked up an ankle injury against Everton in February which he admitted would keep him out for some time.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2G8lcxy

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.