الخميس، 22 مارس 2018

Iniesta opens up on Barca future

Andres Iniesta’s future at Barcelona has rather unfortunately become a little uncertain after the midfielder admitted he could leave the club.

A move to China has been mooted and Iniesta has said he needs to make a decision by the end of April which is only a little over a month away now.

Iniesta’s away on international duty with Spain and he’s given a little update on his future to Cadena Ser’s radio show El Larguero.

From the sounds of it he certainly hasn’t ruled out staying at the Camp Nou for a couple more years but he does admit he has a tough decision to make.

“I would not go anywhere to compete against my club, all scenarios that are not competing against Barcelona are possible,” he said.

”Many things are going round in my head, some with more strength than others. There are a few weeks left where the decision to continue or not is there to be made.

”It’s one of the most important decisions of my career and I understand that I am at an age where things change and other doors open that are very exciting in many ways.

”It will not be a matter of love, it will be about me feeling what I think I am able to contribute.

”If injuries respect me, I can see myself in the Barcelona XI for the next two years. If I leave, it will be because I can’t give 100 percent as a player and as a person to my club.

”It will be a difficult decision regardless, but I’m very calm about it and I’m enjoying this year very much.”

Andres Iniesta | Source

Iniesta signed a lifetime contract back in October but Barcelona have already been making plans for his departure by bringing in Philippe Coutinho and with Arthur set to arrive in the summer.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/2IKPPLs

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.