الاثنين، 20 نوفمبر 2017

Sergi Roberto: Don’t worry about my renewal I want to stay at Barcelona forever

The midfielder has some very good news

Sergi Roberto has reassured fans there is no problem with his renewal and that he wants to stay at Barcelona forever.

The midfielder was speaking after receiving his award for Catalan Player of the Year and only had good news for Barca fans.

"Barça is the club of my life and I want to stay here forever, so it is clear that nobody should worry about my renewal.”

“The recovery is going very well, I won’t play against Juve and Valencia, but I hope to be back as soon as possible.”

Sergi also spoke about THAT goal against Paris-Saint Germain and new boss Ernesto Valverde.

"It was a very exciting night, I will never forget that moment, I have seen the goal thousands of times, I still get excited. It was a very special goal, it was a shame not to win Champions League.”

“We are going well, Valverde has started very well, but the titles are not won now in November, but at the end of the season.”

Source | Sport

It’s great to hear from Sergi, let’s hope his renewal is sorted out quickly and that he’s back out on the pitch as soon as possible.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/2B6N8Qi

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.