الجمعة، 24 نوفمبر 2017

Let’s play FIFA 18: Valencia vs. Barcelona

Let’s play some FIFA 18! I grab the controller to see how Barcelona will fare in their next game. Then I let the FIFA 18 simulation take place and see how the FIFA simulator thinks Barcelona will do.

It’s certainly not a perfect formula, but FIFA 18 can give a small hint at certain aspects of a game. It can also be ridiculously funny to watch someone fail at FIFA, so check it out below and let us know what you all think.


Today I play some FIFA 18 with FC Barcelona taking on Valencia in La Liga. The two sides currently sit first and second in the league, only separated by four points. Apart from Gerard Pique who is suspended, Barcelona’s lineup in this one should be full strength given the significance of the game for league competition. But given the tough midweek matchup against Juventus, changes are possible.

My gameplay (with commentary):

Side note: I was going to re-record this because of the buzzer, but the ending was so exciting that I decided to keep this iteration of the gameplay.

Computer Simulation:

Let me know what you guys think of this gameplay!



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/2zyhdLu

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.