الاثنين، 27 نوفمبر 2017

Ousmane Dembele says he’ll be training with the Barcelona first team in two weeks

He’s closing in on a return to action

Ousmane Dembele should be back in training within the next two weeks according to one of the best sources of information on the matter, himself. In an interview with Canal+ over the weekend Dembele highlighted the hard work that he’s put in, and gave us a timeline to look forward too.

“In two weeks, I’ll start working with the squad again. Has my care programme accelerated my recovery? Yeah, I’d say so. I’ve worked every day – even holidays and every Sunday to regain my fitness.”

Ousmane Dembele | Source

Dembele hasn’t been able to fully adjust to playing within the Barcelona squad since being out. He was injured in his third appearance for the club just as he was appearing to fit within the Barcelona scheme.

His return will be welcome news for Barcelona. Despite being first in both La Liga and their Champions League group, they could use more offensive firepower. Dembele is getting back into full fitness just in time.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/2Bg5mOO

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.